Bulbo/Cirr collection

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
My other orchid passion :sob:
Bulbo & Cirr:

alagense
ambrosia
amesianum v. stramonivum
amplebracteatum
antenniferum
appendiculata
bandischii
bicolor
biflorum
bleevei
blumei (B. masdevaliacium)"Robin's Scarlet Dancer" AM/AOS
breviscapum
brienianum
burfordiensis
capillipes
coroliferum
combari
comingii
cootesii
cupereum
cruciatum
dentiferum
echinolabium
facetum
fascinator
frostii
gamblei
grandiflorum
guttulatum 'D&B x #3'
helenae
inuctum
jacobsonii
lasiochilum
lemniscatoides
lepidum
lepidum 'Red' x guttulatum 'D&B'
lilacinum
lobbii
lobbii ‘Kathy’s Gold’ AM/AOS
lobbii ‘JW’ X echinolabium
longibracteatum
longifolium
longiflorum
macraei
madusae
macranthum
makoyanum
maximum (oxypterum)
micholitzii
mirum
nymphopolitanum
obtusipetalum (odoratum)
odontopetelum (zebrinum)
odoratum
odoratissimum
orthoglossum
ovalifolium
patens
papulosum
pardalotum
phalaenopsis
picturatum
platycaulon
polystictum (lobbii type) (collettii)
pudolatum
pulchellum
pulchrum
purpureorhachis
rothschildianum
rufinum
saltatorium
saurocephalum
scaberuium
scaporiluim
sessile
siamenses
sikkimensis
singuliflorum
smitinandii
sulawesii
tingabarinum
ticorne
unitubum
virginalis
yasnae

already has been arranged. A member of my local OS society takes care of my plants while I am away. I am afraid to post my Catt collection or the others...I wouldn't want anyone to think I have an addiction :poke:

Ron, If you ever sell off some divisions PLEASE lemme know. Bulbos are really starting to grow on me.

How many greenhouses have you got? Did you show your complete orchid list to your friend from orchid society? Seems to me he/she will work overtime like Cinderella.

bwester said:
Ron, If you ever sell off some divisions PLEASE lemme know. Bulbos are really starting to grow on me.
You have to be careful, if you spend too much time in one place, they may start gowing on you :poke:
Will do!

How many greenhouses have you got? Did you show your complete orchid list to your friend from orchid society? Seems to me he/she will work overtime like Cinderella.
wish I had a greenhouse. Glen Decker kindly allows me some space in his greenhouses and others are at home. A few waterings with a hose is all the care that will be needed while I am gone. The only one I keep my collection list from is my wife. My Paph and Bulbo list is close to 1/2 of my collection.

whoa, that's quite the list. I just started getting into them about a year ago - some growing better than others.....

We used to have a house in the Cattskills. When Glen moved from L.I. to upstate we sold it. One of my trips will take me back up there so I can get some plants, Maybe I'll try to pass by your green house too. [just to take picture, hehe!] E.

Latest posts

Back