Bulb. plumatum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Just noticed this little guy too.
my speisii in the background

DSC_0120-1.jpg

All you enablers got through to me. I broke down and ordered my first bulbos from Windyhill. Longissimum 'Windy Hill, Marilyn LeDoux, and Melting Pot.

Rose suggested a book by Emily Siegerist which I ordered from Amazon. It will be shipped today and my bulbos will be shipped on Wed. Wish me luck learning how to grow them. After getting disillusioning news about therapy, at least 8 more weeks of it, twice a week, and 6 months to a year to heal the nerve damage, I need a cheerful boost. My orchids help me keep my sanity. Thankfully, the Good Lord blessed me with a nature of lots of will power and determination.....MOST of the time that is good. :wink:

Any growing info, or suggestions, will be helpful. This is a new venture for me. Wish me luck.

All you enablers got through to me. I broke down and ordered my first bulbos from Windyhill. Longissimum 'Windy Hill, Marilyn LeDoux, and Melting Pot.

Rose suggested a book by Emily Siegerist which I ordered from Amazon. It will be shipped today and my bulbos will be shipped on Wed. Wish me luck learning how to grow them. After getting disillusioning news about therapy, at least 8 more weeks of it, twice a week, and 6 months to a year to heal the nerve damage, I need a cheerful boost. My orchids help me keep my sanity. Thankfully, the Good Lord blessed me with a nature of lots of will power and determination.....MOST of the time that is good. :wink:

Any growing info, or suggestions, will be helpful. This is a new venture for me. Wish me luck.
You will love the book!! Warm, moist and bright light , east exposure is fine. Phal light.

Back