Bud watching for multiforals

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. Lucky for you that you have cool temperatures as well. Over here, if I expose even a philippinense to direct sun it will cook in one day. lol.

I have heard from someone that philippinese grows on trees that exposed lots of sunlight in their living area. Don't know whether it is ture or not.:)

Are you living in philippine? If so, I wonder whether it is easier to handle the philippinese spieces in artificial environment in the native country, would you mind to enlighten me on this question?:D

I have heard from someone that philippinese grows on trees that exposed lots of sunlight in their living area. Don't know whether it is ture or not.:)

Are you living in philippine? If so, I wonder whether it is easier to handle the philippinese spieces in artificial environment in the native country, would you mind to enlighten me on this question?:D

I am in Malaysia. We are less monsoonal climate than in the Philippines, generally, but do experience 3 hot and dry months every year. I have several philippinense from different sources, but none are blooming yet.

Update on 10/4/2016

anitums
image_zpsvqtbha6g.jpeg

PEoY
image_zpsrhslwnst.jpeg

Saint Swithin
image_zpsl5btsndl.jpeg

Philippinese
image_zpsl34l5oam.jpeg

rothschildianums
image_zpstuhlmba3.jpeg

image_zpsj9ymgpzt.jpeg