Brachy family#1

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far right paph iratsume, next muriel constance x gemini x conco bellatulum next godefroyae

they are all superb, but I like the two support actors on either side, any chance that you have the parents' clone names?
it would help us recognize the siblings from these crosses when they surface on the market.

Last edited:
Thank you!! I didn't like it at first, but it the flower kept getting bigger and the plant grows very well, it almost has a mature new growth, I'll keep it

Thank you!! I didn't like it at first, but it the flower kept getting bigger and the plant grows very well, it almost has a mature new growth, I'll keep it
Your godefroyae is beautiful, I have 2 sibling plants from the same cross, however I got them from Sam of Orchid inn. Thank you for the parent cross information Troy

I also go for the P. godefroyae. The other ones a nice too and all are well grown. With regard to P. Iratsume you can't tell it from the fist sight from a P. godefroyae, you have to look twice.

Latest posts

Back