Books on Slippers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own "Slipper Orchids, Paphiopedilum All Secrets Revealed" Picked it up on an online bookstore for $20

it was so bad that I left a pretty rotten review even though it was so greatly discounted

It is, in my opinion, the singularly worst orchid book that I have. And I have 5 bookcases of orchid books

save your money

Also — not sure if it’s still listed but there was a copy of Tropical Slipper Orchids on EBay a few days ago. I believe it was going for about $140 US

I own "Slipper Orchids, Paphiopedilum All Secrets Revealed" Picked it up on an online bookstore for $20

it was so bad that I left a pretty rotten review even though it was so greatly discounted

It is, in my opinion, the singularly worst orchid book that I have. And I have 5 bookcases of orchid books

save your money

Also — not sure if it’s still listed but there was a copy of Tropical Slipper Orchids on EBay a few days ago. I believe it was going for about $140 US
Wow that bad huh? Is there a section on venustum you can share?

save your money

Was it a book with very superficial information and mostly full of pictures?

Back