book about Phragmnipedium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

ORG

Now my book about the Genus Phragmipedium will come soon in print and then in trade. The book includes 500 pages with more than 2000 Pictures. It includes all species and natural hybrids of Phragmipedium, a lot of hybrids, and also Selenipedium and Mexipedium.
Also when it is written in german language it would be very interesting for all fans of Phragmipedium.
The Editor started now a subscription or preorder Action with a Price 30 % lower than usual.

You could order it directly by the following mailadress of Dr. J. Schmidt, the editor of Orchideenzauber.

Orchideenzauber [email protected]

Please say that you want it with my dedication, and that you want order it at my recommendation.

Best greetings

Olaf

Great News, Olaf!

A lot of people here (including me) were anxiously expecting your book.

I know that you have in mind the English version also... do you have a expected date of release?

Eliseo

Now the book is in trade with more than 500 pages and more than 2000 Pictures also interesting for Phragmipedium-friends who cannot read German.

It is possible to order it by me or directly at the adress of the publisher

Best greetings

Olf

Congratulations on a long needed book on Phrags. I can translate German,
but it would take more years than I probably have. I'm very excited about
the English language version. Woohoo!

What a nice surprise! I got my book this morning!
It is a real huge book!
Finally a real book about Phragmipedium.... :clap:

Congratulations and many thanks Olaf for that colossal work and devotion for this fantastic and extraordinary Genus...

I will have many hours of pleasure for the next few weeks for sure!

DEar Eliseo and Rob,
I hope you will get the books soon. The Problem is the weight.
So it will be also a Problem for me to bring many books to Southafrica or Canada.

So can hope only that the first persons, who get the book, will enjoy it.

Olaf

Today I received my book. (Looking at the time I just realised that it was actually yesterday that I received the book.)
As Jean-Pierre I too was surprised by the size of the book I received. And it is a very heavy book indeed. Unfortunately I had only time to do some quick browsing through the book today. At first glance it looks like a very nice book and I can't wait until tomorrow to start reading.

Back