Bombarded

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you checked your Advertising Options under Preferences? Click on your user avatar in the upper right. It should open a new window. Click on "preferences" and scoll down to "Advertising Option" and choose off. Don't forget to save. Hope this helps.

Prime reason I became a ST supporting member is because I love all the wonderful people on this forum and I really hope to keep this forum alive forever so we can all enjoy the great expertise that is freely shared. Additional benefit I discovered is the fact that for this small contribution you have the option to make it advertisements free. Maybe something to consider?

Prime reason I became a ST supporting member is because I love all the wonderful people on this forum and I really hope to keep this forum alive forever so we can all enjoy the great expertise that is freely shared. Additional benefit I discovered is the fact that for this small contribution you have the option to make it advertisements free. Maybe something to consider?
Yes that’s a perk of being a supporter is to have ads removed as option.

I do enjoy the discussions on here. You learn and see so much!

Have you checked your Advertising Options under Preferences? Click on your user avatar in the upper right. It should open a new window. Click on "preferences" and scoll down to "Advertising Option" and choose off. Don't forget to save. Hope this helps.
I use it every day, all of a sudden I'm getting hit with everything.

I also don't understand what you mean.
If you log on, you won't see any ads. Plus, when you are not logged on, some of the images you see won't be in full size.
I now upload directly from my phone but in full size. Somehow, the images appear tiny when I look at them without logging on. But when I log on, I can see them in their full size.

Back to the advertisements popping up, it has been like this for some time now. It has to do with the changes in how this website is run. We need money and thus need advertisements on here like everywhere else.
As other have mentioned, if you become a supporting member, you will be free from it. Again, even then, if you are logged on, you will still see ads popping up on you.

I do not have any pop-ups. I use Monzilla and put on their ad blockers they offer. No ads.

I'm not sure what's going on, but yesterday and today when I logged on, there were no popups or ads whatsoever, really strange but I'll take it.

Latest posts

Back