Bllra. Smile Eri

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperFan

Addicted
Reaction score
Someone had entered this into our display, but we couldn't find parentage. During our show, I saw that Natt's Orchids was selling them. Of course I had to purchase one. But I also asked Anchalee if she knew what the parentage was. She checked with her source and found it to be Blrra. Tahoma Glacier x Oda. (Toroma x Ingera). So in case anyone else has purchased one of these from Natt's (or elsewhere), now you also know the parents.

Bllra_SmileEri.jpg

Just beautiful! Thanks for the parentage info too. Last time someone posted one on here I tried looking it up on the RHS website and nothing came up.

Just beautiful! Thanks for the parentage info too. Last time someone posted one on here I tried looking it up on the RHS website and nothing came up.
It's not been registered yet. More and more, it seems that hybridizers don't care about registering their plants. Makes it very hard on us who do care!

Thanks Dot. I bought one from Natt 2/2/08 at the GVOS show and love it. Mine is still in bloom. I tried to look it up and found nothing. Thanks, now I can complete my records.

Dot,

You've done it again!! This shows up on my monitor as almost 3-D. Looks like I could reach out and touch it. It's a great flower; but I'm sure it's being shown to it's best advantage.

Wish I had known you when you were still teaching.

charlie c

Thanks, everyone.

Wish I had known you when you were still teaching.

charlie c

Charlie, I see you are from Rochester, NY -- they have a great photography program there at RIT. Some of the "biggest" names at least used to teach there, and I'm sure they still have great teachers. Have you ever had a chance to check them out?

Thanks, everyone.

Charlie, I see you are from Rochester, NY -- they have a great photography program there at RIT. Some of the "biggest" names at least used to teach there, and I'm sure they still have great teachers. Have you ever had a chance to check them out?

Dot,

I are a graduate of RIT. :)

But not shutterbugging, alas.

Seriously, you're right. Good idea. Great school of photography. I should go audit some classes.

charlie c

Dot,

I are a graduate of RIT. :)

But not shutterbugging, alas.

Seriously, you're right. Good idea. Great school of photography. I should go audit some classes.

charlie c
Well, good for you! What was your major? RIT has a lot of great programs. A friend of mine went there for some woodworking classes years ago.

If you run across a photo instructor named Nancy Stuart, say hi for me (Dot from LCC). I don't know if she's still there, though.

Thanks Dot. I bought one at the Batavia Il. show.
BTW Another great picture. Jim.

Latest posts

Back