Bleach

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamD

Catasetinae Crazed
Reaction score
Ok, just sanitized my grow room with bleach, a little spring cleaning. In the fall. Ok I procrastinate. How long do you think I need to wait to bring the plants back in? It was some pretty powerful stuff, Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner... Ugh. Nasty stuff

I figured if I can stand it, they can too. Aired it out pretty good. Now, the problem is they stink from the Orthene, yuck.

I know, this is the 2nd round. I can't believe for how powerful it is there is no phytotoxicity... I sprayed it right on 2 spikes and no blasting as of 8 days later. I expected to lose both. Bonus!

Word of caution, don't spray it in your house. Not wise. I'm not proud of that one...

...Hence the thread... Dealing with pinworm in the house, whole family has it. Trying to eliminate every possible egg deposit. I'll take bleach fumes over pinworm infestation.

Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner... Ugh. Nasty stuff
Not sure but I don't think Scrubbing Bubbles contains bleach, from what I read on the label:
n-Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides and n-Alkyl Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides

I could be wrong, I'm not a chemist.

Latest posts

Back