Blc Melody Fair ‘carol’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A year on from its last posting, this clone is turning into a bit of a triffid.
Everything about it is big and butch!
It’s three years since it arrived from the Fischer’s and the plant continues to develop as do the flowers.
There are three this year and they’re big, at about 15cm across with petals 9 cm wide. They may extend, they’re only just open.It’s built on a bigger scale than my other catts. Its probably polyploid.
78C37D24-ECCC-4DEA-BDC2-AA54E0E4D8BD.jpeg
60404D29-B3F7-4BE8-99DD-2E3ECA1F410C.jpeg
Final photo shows it with a plant of Beaumesnil ‘parme’, at its peak. It’s an older loddigesii hybrid from France.
BBBFA63D-AD90-42BB-AEE0-342A25B2FF60.jpeg
David

Very nice. It must smell wonderful at your house with all those blooms. You certainly grow them well.

I also love the fish dish.

Ha! I’d not noticed the dish in the photo! It’s from a glass artist based in St Ives in Cornwall called Jo Downs. I love glass art and she makes some stunning things. She has a web site, just have a google!

Ha! I’d not noticed the dish in the photo! It’s from a glass artist based in St Ives in Cornwall called Jo Downs. I love glass art and she makes some stunning things. She has a web site, just have a google!

Thanks! I was hoping to find out more about it.

Latest posts

Back