Blc. Burdekin Wonder ‘Lakeland’ AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up the Sierra Blanca ‘Mt Whitney’ division. It took a lot of self-control to not spring for a Nancy Off ‘Linwood’ as well, but I want to make sure I can grow and flower these older whites well before I really go down the heirloom road. Plus, I recently picked up an Alfresco ‘St. Tropez’ meristem and BS seedling from Odom’s...
Good idea, I was tempted too but in the same boat. I have many whites collected in the past few years. Growing is not an issue.. the real business district is in the blooming. I need to be able to re bloom them. Especially under lights.

Fantastic. I’ve ordered a few white Cattleya plants now from Waldor and they come in very good shape, usually in bud in the winter and all of them well grown and virus free. Last one was Ranger six. But before that Nancy Off ‘Linwood’... would also highly recommend this to others interested in white Cattleyas. They have mericlones but some times are able to offer a division of the original. Their white cattleya selection is decent and their prices are very reasonable. Dave Off is very easy to communicate with and does return emails and calls.
Pete, I just got a Ranger Six ‘A ok’ division today. I agree about working with Dave and their prices. Very pleased.

Latest posts

Back