Black day in New Zealand

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwi

Reaction score
Today white supremacists carried out an unspeakable mass murder of muslims here. 49 are dead. This is the most horrifying thing ever to occur in this country. I have lost faith in my fellow humans. RIP. Peace and love to the victims and their families.

Last edited:
Terrible news. I can't think of a part of the world now not affected by extremist terrorists of some kind. My thoughts are with the families of all the victims and how we get back to being a more tolerant world as that seems to be slipping away from so many.

I heared about it in the morning News and was shocked. Victims and theír families have all my compation.
Don't lose yout faith in your fellow humans because of some crazy idiots, for humanity is the only thing that will help us!

The worst thing about this is that the people chose to come to New Zealand to carry out this act because they wanted to show that nowhere around the world is safe. So we were targeted because we are considered a safe place to live.

My heart goes out to the victims and their families. Why can’t people get along....this kind of behaviour sickens me. And with the current world situation it will probably get worse. I don’t understand the hate.

The worst thing about this is that the people chose to come to New Zealand to carry out this act because they wanted to show that nowhere around the world is safe. So we were targeted because we are considered a safe place to live.

I agree that is the worse thing!

NZ is a great country and I hope I will visit it someday soon. God bless!

Best thing to do is support entities like Southern Poverty Law Center. They track hate groups and their activities. Don't allow these groups/individuals to have a platform for their hate. Drown out their voices any chance you get with your own voice.

I am very sorry but hopelessly lost extremist of religions exist on both sides

Southern Poverty Law Center tracks all extremist groups
But religion influenza on human beings is stronger

"After the mosque attacks in New Zealand, the terrorist militia Islamic State (IS) announced retaliation. The "leaders of the infidels" had shed only the crocodile tears on the victims of the "massacre" said IS spokesman Abu al-Hassan al-Muhadschir in an audio message. However, the killing scenes from the two mosques spurred IS supporters to avenge their religion and their fellow believers."

Last edited:
Back