Best Watering Nozzle ever

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been using Gardena products for a number of years, however this is the best one that I ever used.

Gardena Classic Cleaning Gun Nozzle, Hose/Tap Connector, Soft Watering Spray Set 4078500046749 | eBay

This is a great watering tool and no I have nothing to gain if anyone buys one. I love it so much I just ordered 4 more to have on hand. If you find them too hard to take on and off just turn off the hose, then hit the trigger which in turn releases all the pressure in the hose. They are also offering a smaller version that I use for watering compots and things out of flask. The smaller model has an adjustment as to how fast you want the water to be dispensed. The smaller version does not come with the attachements which you DO NEED. These are coming from England so do take a couple of weeks to arrive but worth the wait. Can't say enough good thing about it. Hope some of you other people out there try it.

Last edited:
There claim to fame is the quick release system. This allows me to switch from one nozzle to another quickly. As an example I have one nozzle from another company that I use just for misting. However I love it for the large amount of water it dispense and yet still has a soft gentle spray. Sort of like rain, it doesn't knock over plants like most will.

Latest posts

Back