Best movie quotes thread

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
''The universe is getting smaller every day.''

The alien visitor taking his leave in The Day the Earth Stood Still.
It seems the writers had never heard of the expansion of the universe at the time. :rollhappy:

Anybody remembers what the heroine had to say to prevent the robot from destroying the world?

likely epitaph for humanity

Lorax: “Why have you been avoiding me? Is your conscience bothering you?”

Once-Ler: “I have a right to do what is best for me. You can’t stop me. If you could, you would have used your magic powers to do so already.”

Lorax: “I could, but I won’t, because that is not how it works. I won’t stop you, but this will. You just cut down the last tree. There will be no more.”

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left.
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: *Look*!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

There are only two kinds of people in this world. People like us, and a*******.
You obviously belong to the latter category.
John Waters
Pink Flamingoes

Gene Wilder: What was his name?
Marty Feldman: Uhhh.....Normal.
Gene Wilder: Normal?
Marty Feldman: Yes....Abby. Abby Normal.
Gene Wilder: You got me an abnormal brain!
Young Frankenstin

Mel Brooks is the best...if I ever fall unconscience put on YF and I will wake quoting it!

Norma Desmond:"Tell Mr. DeMille that I am ready for my close-up"
-Sunset Boulevard

From THE best interview in the world ( in French unfortunately), La Fistiniere:

http://www.wat.tv/video/fistiniere-camera-poing-3ttvr_3ttth_.html

( interview of the owners and some guests on their views about this special guest house...)

After talking about the excessive weight of 3 meters of chains shoved up inside, stories involving traffic cones, golf balls, etc...

' But... one must not forget : around the anus there is an human being after all !'

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Later on

'When one 'practices' for some hours, suddenly you see a bright white light, then a black hole, then a blackout. That's very spiritual and unique : That's God who allows you to see him ,then allows you to dive through your own anus. It's MAGIC!'

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

Indeed, that's unfortunately in French, but that's the craziest interview I have ever seen in my life, don't know sometimes if indignation, extreme laugh or sorrow is mandatory when watching them... :evil:

Such an unique masterpiece ( that has three sequels of interviews afterwards) could really quality to be a movie indeed...

Last edited:
"Leatherface and I do all the work. You're just the cook!" Texas Chainsaw Massacre....the dinner scene, of course.

Captain Renault: "I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED to find gambling going on in here!"

Croupier: "Your winnings, sir."

Captain Renault: "Oh, Thank you very much! Everybody out at once!"

Casablanca (1942)

(something like) ''I'm so close I can smell it.....Can you smell it??''...''The only thing I can smell is your bullshit''

Eddie Murphy and his Captain... Beverly hill Cop or whatever it was called.

Latest posts

Back