besseae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sangii

malipo nut
Reaction score
very different from the round ones that we see more and more but not being a big fan of the one with big round petals I kinda like it for its "natural" look and its color

9sx2inbg.jpg

2chybp6k.jpg

I hope when my bessae blooms it looks like that.:smitten::crazy::drool::rollhappy:

thanks all !

yep there's a second spike on this one.

I've had this plant for 4 years and it's its second bloom (did not bloom last year). This plant has been doing much better since I started growing it "sh style" (= with a reservoir underneath the pot) but in traditionnal mix, not clay pebbles. of course it means the media breaks down faster and I have to repot every year but all my besseaes seem to like it (I live in southern France where it gets pretty hot and I found out this is a good way to keep the roots cooler)

Totally organic! Solution for the busy man! Think you can start marketing the idea in NY?:evil:

To bad, your idea, my bussiness mind. Must then get Heather on board. She's a good administrator and can run a website for us. I got an idea for a name :)

Latest posts

Back