Quantcast

Besseae flavum 'Ken's color'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

paphioland

Reaction score
yes that is rockband in the backround. Love that game. Sorry for the poor photog wasn't going to post it but thought people might want to see since there was a thread just started about bess flavums

paphioland

Reaction score
Can an admin please move this to phrag? I messed up :(

G

goldenrose

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy: My first morning laugh - THANKS Eric!!!!

Candace

Reaction score
yes that is rockband in the backround.
I bought my husband Guitar Hero for the Wii for Christmas. He loves it too!

I wish more breeding was done with flavums-I've mentioned that over and over. The reds all just look the same after a while. Nice size on this one.

paphioland

Reaction score
I bought my husband Guitar Hero for the Wii for Christmas. He loves it too!

I wish more breeding was done with flavums-I've mentioned that over and over. The reds all just look the same after a while. Nice size on this one.
guitar hero is fun. You should def check out rock band. It is similar except you do drums and vocals as well.

Concerning breeding I have started breeding with the flavums. I have made two crosses. One took. I have another more select clone about to open so will have two open at the same time. Another is in low spike.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
Are you breeding straight besseae flavum crosses, or attempting to do a yellow hybrid? Sounds exciting either way, would like to hear your progress as time goes by.
If you end up with extra flasks or seedlings you could donate them to a slipper talk auction maybe.

Last edited:

paphioland

Reaction score
Are you breading straight besseae flavum crosses, or attempting to do a yellow hybrid? Sounds exciting either way, would like to hear your progress as time goes by.
If you end up with extra flasks or seedlings you could donate them to a slipper talk auction maybe.
I am doing both. Right now just a split pod that has taken with a phenomenal red

Latest posts