Bess Flav

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
From a few months back
P4190019.jpg

I got it from Marilyn at Windy Hill. It has not bloomed again yet, but has 2 new growths, which I gather is a promising thing, as often it seems the flavums just put out one new growth at a time. Is this correct?
It was nice that it held 2 flowers for a few days too. I think I got 3 or four flowers off the first bloom seedlling.

I got it from Marilyn at Windy Hill. It has not bloomed again yet, but has 2 new growths, which I gather is a promising thing, as often it seems the flavums just put out one new growth at a time. Is this correct?
It was nice that it held 2 flowers for a few days too. I think I got 3 or four flowers off the first bloom seedlling.

Thanks very much for the info. It seems to be a VERY vigorous plant to produce such nice flowers, in quantity, on a first bloom....and now, it's developing multiple new growths. Lucky you!:clap:

I will try and remember to post the cross. I like how you can see the color shift from younger to older flower.

It has not bloomed again yet, but has 2 new growths, which I gather is a promising thing, as often it seems the flavums just put out one new growth at a time. Is this correct?

Not necessarily, but for a young plant to be so flouriferous and to put out 2 new growths is good. yay besseae!

Gorgeous!! These are really growing on me, and I'm not a fan of yellow flowers. NIce work.

Back