bellatulum + what?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit

Reaction score
I recently bought a P. bellatulum hybrid at a plant nursery here in Toronto. It had finished blooming and was seriously reduced in price. The complete name on the tag is bellatulum #22 x (Kay Rianman X Inea) 'Monday". I'm wondering if anyone recognizes any part of the cross opposite the bellatulum. I've googled but didn't come up with anything. I've e-mailed the grower (name was also on the tag) but haven't received a reply.

Thanks. The plant also has a couple of new growths, so hopefully I'll be able to get it to rebloom.

All I can offer is the proper spelling - Kay Rinaman, it's a very popular green parent. Is it clear on the spelling of Inea? There is a Inez (Chardmoore x Greenville) or Inca (Chardmoore x Hellas), which is my guess, it was crossed with Kay Rinaman to make Via Flora Vista.

Thank you - That helps a lot. The tag obviously has some mispellings. I'll investigate the possibilities you proposed and look forward to seeing it rebloom.

Back