Bellatulum protocorms fallen to one side

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marqdiego

Reaction score
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you about my bellatulums protocorms. It has fallen to one side and i don't know if i have to worry. Each one is about 2mm, should i replate them?

Help please, i don't wannna lose them
And sorry about my english :-(

Two pics, in the second one all is fallen to one side.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20160713_013409_166.jpg
    IMG_20160713_013409_166.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20160713_013304_258.jpg
    IMG_20160713_013304_258.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 66
Nice job on the germination!! How long has it taken so far? Don't know if tilting your protos did any harm

Nah they should be fine from what I've seen with other genera

thank you both. I sowed the seeds on april 7th, so 3 months. The culture medium is Orchimax with activated charcoal(duchefa biochemie) + pinapple juice and 8g/L of agar.

thank you both. I sowed the seeds on april 7th, so 3 months. The culture medium is Orchimax with activated charcoal(duchefa biochemie) + pinapple juice and 8g/L of agar.

Great work :clap: How much pinapple juice did you add? Do you also have exact measures of how much of the Orchimax you used?

Looking forward to seiing your bellatulums bloom!! Keep us posted, also during the compot stage I found using coarse sand with small chunks of broken clay brick promotes rooting, keeping constant moist, not dry or wet and very warm, good luck!!!!

Latest posts

Back