Batch of tigrinums

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree completely so far I haven't seen such a great display of P. tigrinums in flower. If I counted correctly there are 6 pots in the bowl?

I swoon, I die! :p..........

Jens, how good you waited a bit to write these words before you swooned and died. :cool:

Last edited:
I agree completely so far I haven't seen such a great display of P. tigrinums in flower. If I counted correctly there are 6 pots in the bowl?

Jens, how good you waited a bit to write these words before you swooned and died. :cool:
Thank you all! There are 14 blooms and i think 11 pots of different sizes.

Yes, please. I've had a bushy pot of them for years but the growths don't get very big (5") and don't bloom. Any help would be appreciated.
I grow them in a variety of different temperate and environment, i think they appreciate a cooler spot in the greenhouse. night time temperate in the mid 50's is ideal and day time temperature not to exceed 75 or 80 for any extended period of time. year round watering but i slightly taper off during the winter months. I had a few that bloomed much earlier Jan/Feb but this year; the majority all seems to bloom at once in June this month. There's a bit trial and error involved, but clean water, good air movements and high humidity is a plus.

I grow them in a variety of different temperate and environment, i think they appreciate a cooler spot in the greenhouse. night time temperate in the mid 50's is ideal and day time temperature not to exceed 75 or 80 for any extended period of time. year round watering but i slightly taper off during the winter months. I had a few that bloomed much earlier Jan/Feb but this year; the majority all seems to bloom at once in June this month. There's a bit trial and error involved, but clean water, good air movements and high humidity is a plus.
Agreed. I find the tigrinums do like a little cooler winter night temperatures, around the 14-16C range to set buds. Two of three tigrinums I have are now in low bud (one each only though, but hey, they're alive lol). In summer they are grown hot like the rest of the gang.

Latest posts

Back