Bannded from SOF

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mahon said:
I just got banned from the SOF...:rollhappy: the wierd thing is; I haven't posted anything on a site for a long time, just been reading... no reason specified for the ban either... :confused:

-Pat

Took you long enough:poke: :poke:

dont feel bad pat i was banned also as were 1/2 of the slipertalk community:rollhappy:

Forgot to update, I finally got the reason... :)

Don't want to go into details, as I do not want to ruin his reputation on the forum or anywhere, but a very well known grower and I made a trade. I traded 2 Paph. for 2 Phrag. besseae. He wanted to trade back, in which he offered me illegal Paphiopedilum... I wrote a letter to him, in which I did not want dealings with his illegal plants, and if his plants come to my door, they will not be accepted. He has been lying to many people (including Cal Dodson), but that is alright. I have everything written down, and his admittance to having illegal orchids.

-Pat

Mahon said:
Forgot to update, I finally got the reason... :)

Don't want to go into details, as I do not want to ruin his reputation on the forum or anywhere, but a very well known grower and I made a trade. I traded 2 Paph. for 2 Phrag. besseae. He wanted to trade back, in which he offered me illegal Paphiopedilum... I wrote a letter to him, in which I did not want dealings with his illegal plants, and if his plants come to my door, they will not be accepted. He has been lying to many people (including Cal Dodson), but that is alright. I have everything written down, and his admittance to having illegal orchids.

-Pat

Not quite the spin I heard....

bench72 said:
Are Paph virens and Paph javanicum illegal in the USA?

That would depend on if they were wild collected and if those wild collected plants came into the country legally.

Both have been available legally for quite a few years.

Jon

Heather said:
Not quite the spin I heard....

Very interesting that no one here knows the situation, and who has the documenation... I was offered illegal plants for a trade back. I did not want illegal plants that he offered, so I wrote a letter. I have not heard a reply back from him either. Strange. :)

-PM

Mahon said:
Very interesting that no one here knows the situation, and who has the documenation... I was offered illegal plants for a trade back. I did not want illegal plants that he offered, so I wrote a letter. I have not heard a reply back from him either. Strange. :)

-PM

Typically in a trade back...you get the plants from the previous trade back so it's like the trade never happened. So are you saying you didn't want your plants back because you knew them to be illegal?

Jon

Mahon, you are a liar.

I am telling you, the end of your bull has come. I hope when you grow up, you will learn how to deal with others like a responsible adult.

Jon in SW Ohio said:
Typically in a trade back...you get the plants from the previous trade back so it's like the trade never happened. So are you saying you didn't want your plants back because you knew them to be illegal?

Jon

Jon,

This is not it. See, when you deal with someone who discussed sending me illegal plants, I want NOTHING to do with it. That is all. No plants.

-Pat

Cannonball said:
Mahon, you are a liar.

I am telling you, the end of your bull has come. I hope when you grow up, you will learn how to deal with others like a responsible adult.

I still do not know you, perhaps you should post your true name. I have a letter that offered me "illegal" plants, not my plants back. Perhaps you need to just shut the hell up.

-PM

Mahon said:
I still do not know you, perhaps you should post your true name. I have a letter that offered me "illegal" plants, not my plants back. Perhaps you need to just shut the hell up.

-PM

Patrick. Did you read my last message? You've cried wolf one too many times. We know the other side of the story, and we don't believe you. You've been caught deceiving people too many times.

Just give it up. Are you really still enjoying being here? You're skating on extremely thin ice.

Sometimes, it is a good idea to just say, "I'm done here" and move along.

Patrick,

Does it bother you more that you don't know who I am, or that I know what you have done, and I am not afraid to speak the truth about you?

You are a liar. You lie about sending people plants, or payment for plants, that you have negotiated to send them in good faith. The plants/payment only appear when people reveal your deceptions.

You lie about your accomplishments in the orchid community, falsely inflating yourself to the level of taxonomist and conservator.

And worst of all you lie to yourself that there is nothing wrong with your behavior.

Call me your conscience Patrick, I know you to the core and it drives you insane.

Cannonball said:
Patrick,

Does it bother you more that you don't know who I am, or that I know what you have done, and I am not afraid to speak the truth about you?

You are a liar. You lie about sending people plants, or payment for plants, that you have negotiated to send them in good faith. The plants/payment only appear when people reveal your deceptions.

You lie about your accomplishments in the orchid community, falsely inflating yourself to the level of taxonomist and conservator.

And worst of all you lie to yourself that there is nothing wrong with your behavior.

Call me your conscience Patrick, I know you to the core and it drives you insane.

Honestly, you don't drive me insane. I find this quite amusing. :)

Please point out all my lies to the orchid community. Better yet, deny all of my works. You don't know who I am, nor what I do.

And let me say these final words to you: YOU'RE BOTHERING ME

-PM

Heather said:
Patrick. Did you read my last message? You've cried wolf one too many times. We know the other side of the story, and we don't believe you. You've been caught deceiving people too many times.

Just give it up. Are you really still enjoying being here? You're skating on extremely thin ice.

Sometimes, it is a good idea to just say, "I'm done here" and move along.

Heather,

I am "skating on thin ice"? Is it because you just have been proven wrong? (again).

I have never done this "cry out wolf" thing too many times. You actually don't know the other side of the story, because you would know what is being done. End of subject. Drop it. (and yes "cannonball", I am quoting just like Braem)

-PM

Latest posts

Back