Back to the hobby; Source recommendation?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinebark

Reaction score
I have enjoyed growing and caring for orchids since the early 1990's but after a move several years ago I now find myself with only one plant and it's a Phalaenopsis bellina. So I am presently looking for some Paphs to get my collection going again. I am 70 years old now so I want to purchase some near blooming size. Since it has been several years and retailers come and go I would appreciate any recommendations you may have regarding good online retailers that have good Paph selections. Looking forward to active involvement. Even though I am an old dog I believe I can learn a bunch.

You can also check out Hillsview Gardens website. Also don't be afraid to shoot her an e-mail as usually she has other things not listed on her website. In the fall and winter she ships many great complex paphs. in bud. Theresa will be more than willing to help you. She also offers special as shout outs on her web page as well as specials that she list on facebook. I can attest that she only sells great plants.

If you let Sam know you are looking for things about ready to bloom, he has a pretty broad range to choose from.

Also both Dave (paph paradise) and Bill Goldner (woodstream orchids) source plants from Lehua.

Springwater orchids does some nice breeding on their own near Orlando.

Oh and how can we forget Hadley @ Marriott orchids, right close to you in North Carolina.

Latest posts

Back