Baby's a-comin'!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Marcus and I were talking earlier today about how we hadn't seen Stan around these parts too much lately. The date is fast approaching...so I thought I'd take this opportunity (since you're lurking around now, NYO) to say - hope everything goes smoothly with Nicole and the baby....please keep us in the loop when you can. I know we're all thinking of you, Dad! :poke:

yo heather yea i forgot about the baby just kidding! i just got back from fishing enjoying my last few days of having "my time" lol nikki has 2 weeks left and the baby is already 9 pounds as of today! so it will be a monster!!!!!!!!!!!! i will keep all in the loop! alos marty over at orchidboard is expecting in a few weeks also!

All of you that are having kids amaze me. I am in no way mature enough to handle having a kid, and don't think I ever will be. Just remember, you can always come to the forum at 3 a.m. when you get up to feed.

PHRAG said:
All of you that are having kids amaze me. I am in no way mature enough to handle having a kid, and don't think I ever will be. Just remember, you can always come to the forum at 3 a.m. when you get up to feed.
thanks for the invitation:poke:

Latest posts

Back