Baby cyps

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 of my favillianums came up...I put the pot outside...the evil squirrels got to it...now I only have 2. So far, 2 of my reginae's have come up, out of the 4 that survived the summer....Eric

Hi everybody! So far I see 3/6 of the Cyp reginae in each of the 2 pots I started. Hopefully, a few more will come up. If not that's OK, after all how many NYC Apartments have Cyps as house plants! :D. I also ordered a few more from Gardens at Post Hill, so maybe if I learn how to adjust the soil to each plant [pH, fertilizer, proper moisture, etc.] I'll have some success.

None of my favillianums survived and I have 3 Cyp reginae coming up and are looking very nice. I am happy with these reults as this is the first attempt at Cyps seedlings.

I tried this years offerings and already have 8 of them poking thier heads up out if the mix :D

I take that back...one Favillianum. A squirrel ate another yesterday....Arrrgggghhhhhh! Eric

Latest posts

Back