Awarded Paph. Nimit

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdlsreno

Reaction score
Candace :poke:prodded me to post my Awarded plant. So here it is! Its only a HCC nothing like a FCC but still thankful.

Ramon:)

1339645113_904455ce10_b.jpg

Psst. Tell them where you got it and how much you paid for it. I love a good story:> It's one of the nicest Nimit's I've seen. Congrats to you!

IT'S ONLY a HCC??!!! How many are awarded that each month????
You're too modest Ramon!

Psst. Tell them where you got it and how much you paid for it. I love a good story:> It's one of the nicest Nimit's I've seen. Congrats to you!

OK Candace. I got it at Trader Joe's last year for less than $20 dollars. It had a bloom and doubled it size in a year. It came from Matzui as Allan mentioned at the meeting.

I love the background on the plant! There was a society member about 3 years ago who won an award, I think an HCC on a phal she'd bought at Bel Air for $11.

OK Candace. I got it at Trader Joe's last year for less than $20 dollars. It had a bloom and doubled it size in a year. It came from Matzui as Allan mentioned at the meeting.

:clap:WTG :clap: That's great!:clap:
so does that make it Paph.Nimit 'T.J.'? or just plain 'Joe'?

That's SUPER COOL!
I too have some Paphs from Trader Joes. None have been awarded, but I sure have my eye on one. Time will tell.

Congratulations!!!!

That's VERY NICE!

Craig

Back