• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awarded Bel Royal x kovachii for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is Perusian Royalty "Peggy" AM/AOS, CCE/AOS (88 and 90 points 2017). The first photo is after the plant was awarded in 2017. The second photo is of the plant when it started branching in 2019. For reference, the display is on a 6 ft table. I divided it then and gave a piece to Chuck Acker. No one else has a piece of this plant. I am going to divide it again, if anyone is interested. The new division will have several older, already bloomed growths and two new ones. It will take about 2-3 years to get back to the size it was in 2017. No BS, this plant is a beast and has always won best of show whenever it is on display. It is also fertile. I will sell a division for $200, or best price, and ship bare root by USPS Priority Mail for free. No AK, AZ, CA or OUS. Please send message if you are interested or have any questions. Mike
Perusian Royalty 17.jpg PR 19.jpg

Latest posts

Back