Atlanta Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there and will have a little table exhibit. I thought I would just dive in and give it a shot. If any of you would like to say hi I am number 21.

Hope to see you there!

:) Bluefirepegasus

awesome! I was thinking of a Slippertalk lunch or something like that....

I want to go too (just like last year) but I'm afraid moving to another house is going to get in the way again - similar to me missing last year.

e-spice

It is going to be at the Atlanta Conservatory right???

I looked this morning and it IS going to be at the conservatory

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunch

awesome! I was thinking of a Slippertalk lunch or something like that....

Maybe we can meet at Bluefirepegasus's table (#21). I would like to meet some of you and put a face to the messages.

Well, unfortunately, when I got to the show they changed my exhibit number and I had no internet access. So, my number was 10. It was small. I had about eight or so plants.

I wonder if I met a few of you or if you guys saw it. I did a theme where the idea was as if you were in the museum of modern art looking at "orchids in art" exhibit.

I did get a few ribbons....I was very surprised and happy!

Did anyone else have exhibits there?

Bluefirepegasus

I wandered around for 3 hours looking for table #21 I talked to bwester, bought some plants wandered around for another couple hours and never did find #21:poke:

Well, unfortunately, when I got to the show they changed my exhibit number and I had no internet access. So, my number was 10. It was small. I had about eight or so plants.
I wonder if I met a few of you or if you guys saw it. I did a theme where the idea was as if you were in the museum of modern art looking at "orchids in art" exhibit.
I did get a few ribbons....I was very surprised and happy!
Did anyone else have exhibits there? Bluefirepegasus

too bad you didn't knowingly hook up BUT CONGRATS!! What did you get the ribbons for? Tell us more!

I tried to take pictures of the exhibits but the light was very poor. I went out to the orchid house and found these in bloom, Certainly wasn't the riot of color it is in the spring and summer.

One Masdevallia

Two Dracula

And one lonely Paph. Anybody know what it is?.

Latest posts

Back