Atlanta Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot of pictures from back in the spring and summer. If there are people interested I will be happy to post a few at a time.

Dave is not bluefirepegasus. :rollhappy: I'm a girl.

Ribbons...someone asked about that...I didn't get much but I got two third places, one first place for a drawing, second place for a drawing and second place for my exhibit.

I would like to know how people are submitting such big photos. Everytime I try to put one in it says it is too big!

Bluefirepegasus

I would like to know how people are submitting such big photos. Everytime I try to put one in it says it is too big!
Bluefirepegasus

Have you tried Imagineshack? that's an option below the one you're trying. It's pretty self explanatory & you have a choice of sizes to pick from.

I'm going to disagree with you on this on Eric! :poke:
Bluefirepegasus might have to try both & see which one she likes better. I think Imageshack is more user friendly & has less steps. I've heard people complain about how slow Imageshack can be, I've only found that to be the case on a couple of occassions.

I haven't read the whole thread, but the pictures are of a Acronia (formally pleuro) and of a Dracula. No lepanthes in sight on this page.

Edit: I see the lepanthes now. Good eye Eric! I love those guys that make a little rib cage.

Kyle

Rose, (I think its yours) when I look at your photos I get some ad popup. i always thought it was because of Imagineshack, thats why i used photobucket.

Rose, (I think its yours) when I look at your photos I get some ad popup. i always thought it was because of Imagineshack, thats why i used photobucket.
Ohhh that's interesting, sometimes when I'm uploading, I'll get those ads but I've never gotten them when I open pictures. What I didn't like about photobucket (& maybe it's me being techno challenged) is, I had to make a folder of the pics I wanted to post, then go to photobucket, upload the folder, now pick that folder to browse from & then the process began. With Imageshack I click host it, next window click browse, pick the photo I want, upload, copy & I'm done!

I'm going to disagree with you on this on Eric! :poke:
Bluefirepegasus might have to try both & see which one she likes better. I think Imageshack is more user friendly & has less steps. I've heard people complain about how slow Imageshack can be, I've only found that to be the case on a couple of occassions.

Well we can agree to disagree but it takes imageshlecht so long to upload that I always stop it for fear of fgetting virused. Also it always loads pop-up. How long before they start getting pop-unders and other more annoying cookie problems.

Latest posts

Back