Ascofinetia - 1st bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grandma M

I have only had this little guy about 2 months so I can't take any credit for the blooms. I was told it could be either pink or blue, as blue is my favorite color, I lucked out.

Grandma Marilyn

Ascofinetia (Ascda 'Blue Tahourdin' X neofalacata 'White Flamingo' AM/AOS) 4/05/08

Ascofinetia-AscdaBlueTahourinXNeofi.jpg
Ascofinetia-AscdaBlueTahourdinXNeoW.jpg

It has only a slight fragrance.

Dot, it came from EOM. I'm very pleased with it. I like anything blue but this blue is special and so intense. I was told it could be either pink or blue but I expected if it was blue it would be a pale color. I can't wait for the other flowers to open.

I liked it so much that I ordered one. Hope mine is blue too.

Did I become an enabler? It's fun though isn't it?

I'm so pleassed with mine. It's my first try at these combinations. I have several vandas and they do very well, and bloom, for me under lights. This little guy is new for me so I'm not sure how it will do in the long run.

This is surely a keeper!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!!!! I wish I could keep these guys too, but they do not like my conditions... :(

Todd

I have been told that I have the name wrong. It is not an 'Ascofinetia' - It is a 'Nakamotora' (Ascocentrum X Noefinetia X Vanda). Call it what you may, I love it and contacted EOM for another one to see what that will look like. I have been told that they can be either pink, blue, or somewhere in between.

Latest posts

Back