As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're doing work photos, I'll have to get a pic of me covered head to toe in a tyvek suit and respirator. You'd think I was working in an underground lab somewhere with the PPE we have to wear on some jobs.

Jon
________
Marijuana Vaporizers

Last edited:
I can't offer a ride, or an airplane, but I can always put you in the simulator!

Note: The pre-flight pictures always look better than the post-flights, especially now with the 100+ temps in Tucson (wink)

DavidH said:
The pre-flight pictures always look better than the post-flights, especially now with the 100+ temps in Tucson (wink)

I don't know how you guys handle the hot weather down south.

Here's a real orchid related pic - im on the right
p10108182bh.jpg

i WISH!!! That's at the smithsonian. i'm a fledgling enthusiast. i haven't quite gotten to that point yet. I'm still in college - low funds, small (shared) apartment. that was probably in the vicinity of a 10k sq ft greenhouse. absolutely mindboggling!

Me wearing safety glasses, and a zombie fiancée. This was at a Pig Roast/Science Fair some friends of ours put on earlier this summer.

Attachments

• bf58.jpg
    bf58.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 137
Thanks, otherwise I may have thought you were the "Happy" guy on the left.....

I need to have Jason take a picture of me too, so you can see who Drorchid is....Littlefrog, Leo Schordje and Paphphreek have seen me in the flesh so they know who I am.

Robert

OK, I guess it is my turn..... here is a picture of me in the Lab:

Lab.jpg

and one of me in the greenhouse (I hate how I look in the picture....I am not photogenic...but it is all I have got....). By the way I am holding a Phrag. Asuko Fischer (= Phrag. Jason Fischer x fischeri). This is the second time it was blooming and the flower was huge....even bigger than the Jason Fischer parent.

Robert.jpg

Oh and in case you are wondering what my last name is.....It is Quene......not pronounced as Queeney as many people do....but as Kenay. My ancestors were French Hugenots, and came to the Netherlands in the 1700's

Robert

Latest posts

Back