As requested...redux!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we are. Found some mushrooms.

b752ed9ecf35.jpg

TADD said:
Here I am with my wife at our recent baby shower. We won the Diaper contest (as in what is in the diaper) cause I kept tasting each one! :)

ummmmm....what was in the diaper??? please tell me it was chocolate :confused:

Shadow, I haven't had wild mushrooms in years, but I love them. Cute baby, and full of energy I can tell.

Tadd, I don't want to know what you chased mystery diaper down with. The mind reels.

How DARE you Robert! Using a photo of MY Asuko Fischer! I have rightfully re-claimed this beauty in this pic.

Many of you may know me from traveling around the US giving lectures on orchids (usually native Japanese species), selling at orchid shows or for the Phrag. Jason Fischer which my father named after me about 11 years ago. If you don’t know me, I’m 1/2 Japanese 1/2 mixed Scandinavian and have been working in the orchid world since I was 5 because my father practiced a healthy form of child slave labor. My father, if you don't know, is the founder and still current owner (I'm coming up on him, really) of Orchids Limited.

Yes, this Asuko Fischer I am holding is very nice… some may say it could rival Jason Fischer, but this is not true. Let it be known that Jason Fischer has the flattest, reddest and most symmetrical flower of any phrag, and that no phrag, not even the best kovachii hybrid, will ever come close to beating it!! :evil: Dahahaha! It has the most FCC’s ever, after all! Aren’t I humble? (I am also 1/2 serious, 1/2 goofball all the time)

Last edited by a moderator:
New Orleans and South Beach. Great times haha. Like Jason I am also half Japanese but it is my dad. Other half Italian. Great to see pics of everyone!

There must be something about orchids that attracts hellraisers. I think a slippertalk kegger might be in order. Jon, do you want to host?

I might be going to Vegas in January. We could hold it there instead H., if you think that might be more family friendly.

:evil:

Latest posts

Back