armeniacum, which one would you vote for

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baodai

Reaction score
enjoy
BaoDai
arme4.jpg

arme1.jpg

arme2.jpg

arme3.jpg

arme5.jpg

None :eek: #3 is most appealing to me but it's too hard to compare when they're shot at different angles & lighting. But .....
must be a delightful site - a sea of armeni's!

I would move them to one place to take pictures, but this yellow paph is really really fusssssy, you move them, most likely you will loose them
BD

# 4 for me nice shape size and colour ,don't be distracted by the mark on the pouch lol ,

# 4 for me nice shape size and colour ,don't be distracted by the mark on the pouch lol ,

Despite the mark on the pouch, it has good symmetry. But barring a different camera angle #3 could have just as good symmetry, more solid color in all the petal elements, and a nicer balance of petal to pouch size. My opinion could change fast with a more frontal view of 3.

Despite the mark on the pouch, it has good symmetry. But barring a different camera angle #3 could have just as good symmetry, more solid color in all the petal elements, and a nicer balance of petal to pouch size. My opinion could change fast with a more frontal view of 3.

closer up for number 1 and 3 for you Rick,
BD
arme1a.jpg

arme3a.jpg

Back