AQ plus

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cattmad

Reaction score
Anyone got the new version of AQ plus, is the online version worth it?

I stopped renewing my AQ plus a couple of years ago, had issues with the updates not working properly and one update disk came blank, not sure what was up with that. AOS don't seem to support it properly.

Yes and no.
I have AQ plus but find it difficult in a 2 screen environment - every window has to be moved to viewed correctly.
Anyway, for some reason I have 'Orchids plus'. That updates itself. Easier to use and search and seems to have replaced AQ plus as I havent had a CD from them for sometime now.

AQ Plus no longer exists. It has been replaced by Orchids Plus (or OP) and the online version OP Online. Many people use the Online version because they can use it on any computer or tablet *as long as they have internet access*. ie your iPad, Mac etc. Each version does some things better than the other. IIRC 'Online' is updated more frequently than the 'Regular'. If wifi is available or if your phone makes a wifi hot spot you can use either anywhere. I have no idea how much data is consumed in a typical judging situation. I have no idea how consistently speedy the aos website is. Check aos.org for prices.

Question...does it come with a CD? And after 1 year you can still use the CD you just don't get web service or new awards if you don't renew correct?

Does Orchids Plus work on all platforms (Microsoft, Apple)?

Not the CD. I'm not sure about the on-line version, though it should. I haven't gotten it because I feel cheated, not being able to use the CD (Unless I buy a version of Windows for my Mac).

Not the CD. I'm not sure about the on-line version, though it should. I haven't gotten it because I feel cheated, not being able to use the CD (Unless I buy a version of Windows for my Mac).

Thank you Dot!

Latest posts

Back