• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone want to share...?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jorch

First off, let me apologize if this is not the right section to post. I couldn't find a section suitable for the post..

Anyways, Peter Croezen is going to have Phrag kovachii next spring in compots of 20. The price is quite attractive, but I don't have space to grow all of them. Any fellow Canadian interested? :poke:perhaps we can pool in a share a few plants each at a great price. :clap:

Great suggestion Candace. I didn't even realize my little profile up top doesn't show my "hometown"! oops~ :sob: I'm in Vancouver, Canada :)

You should not have a problem finding people to go in with you. I split a flask of them from Glen Decker (here in the US) with 3 other people in my local orchid society. We each got 7 or 8. They were healthy. I only kept 2 for myself and gave the other 5 away. Mine are doing really well.

Good luck. I'm sure Peter will have very nice plants.

Craig

You should not have a problem finding people to go in with you. I split a flask of them from Glen Decker (here in the US) with 3 other people in my local orchid society. We each got 7 or 8. They were healthy. I only kept 2 for myself and gave the other 5 away. Mine are doing really well.

Good luck. I'm sure Peter will have very nice plants.

Craig

Very nice of you Craig, to share the joy of collecting & appreciating orchids with others by given some away.:clap:

Latest posts

Back