Anyone want to get published?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
In my orchid society newsletter? Do you have an article you've written that you wouldn't mind me sharing with orchid society members? I've been the newsletter editor for going on 3 years and I try to insert something different every once in a while. Of course all due credit would be given. Anyone? It doesn't have to be on slippers, but a slipper article would be great. It might make you famous......:>

any articles from my website suitable?

Hi Candace,

I can offer some of the articles on my website...

There's the article series on orchid genetics which I could condense to some degree. I'd need to adjust it anyways for a newsletter, as someone from the AOS asked me about doing something for them, and I'd need to make sure there were no conflicts.

Best,

DYH

I've got one of the frustrations and agony of my daily life, but I think my therapist still has it.

Heather and Dean, I'd love to use what you've got! I'll p.m. you so you've got my e-mail. And like I said, I'll be sure to put in any credits you'd like, name, website linkage etc. etc.

Blake, um thanks for the offer. Maybe your therapist is using it to back his/her newest theory of a personality disorder?:rollhappy:

I use cinnamon when I deflask. The others who I split the kovachii with about died when they saw me sprinkle them with cinnamon.

By the way, I've given away 5 of the 7 that I took for my portion.

It's a lot of fun giving away those plants....people are so taken aback.

Craig

My "home remedies" page is about to be published in the IPAD Journal - again, after Wes Higgins sends me a proof without further warning.

Anything on the Free Info page may be used for newsletter, as long a s credit of the source is given.

Ray Barkalow
Sent using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back