Anyone interested in bunches of Cattleyas, Cymbidiums, Dendrobiums, or Oncidiums?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prices are incredible. I'm bidding on some lots of species and Paphs but if I could grow Cymbidiums or Catts I would take the 25 lot deal!!

I glanced at it and went threw a couple of pages but the lots where all of 6's and they didn't say what was exactly in the lots. It only said catts. Am I missing something. Yes, Charles you have the right idea if you can go there and see for yourself.

Wow, nice Lycaste. Odd no one wants them. There "shipping" description looks pretty thin. Looks like you could get a bargain on plants and then screwed on shipping costs. Anyone actually going?

Odd no one wants Cymbidiums...

the viewing was last weekend, online bidding seeing pics only now. i saw standard and mini cym descriptions but think most are standards

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

The prices are irresistible and I can go there to pick them up. I can't grow Catts, Cymbidiums, or Dendrobiums but someone with a cooler climate than NYC would do well with their Cymbidiums collection.

The prices are irresistible and I can go there to pick them up. I can't grow Catts, Cymbidiums, or Dendrobiums but someone with a cooler climate than NYC would do well with their Cymbidiums collection.

the sad part is this description in the term & condition:

"ALL UNSOLD GROWING STOCK WILL BE DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY AFTER SALE."
i wish I could bid on some of them, I just afraid of the shipping fee that the shipping company may jack it up later.

I didn’t bid, wondering if any of you were bidding on same thing or a group had one interesting plant but others I didn’t want
If anyone wants to split something in second auction let me know. I’m interested in phrag, maybe Lycaste, coelia bella and Eria hyacinthoides

I think if they list the names of the plants, they would get tremendous on-line bidding response .
So sad to know that all of those un-bid cymbidiums will be destroyed in the end

Actually there is a ‘lot’ being bid upon that is ‘any lot not bid upon in regular auction’, and there are bidders so nothing will be thrown out

good to know that nothing go to be destroyed as state earlier in the "term & condition"
good for whoever brave enough or have a big enough green house to save all of those orchids ...last time I check, only as 70.00 dollar so far

:) I don’t really ‘need’ any plants, just some unusual and interesting things. There was a phrag lot with coral jewel in it, but two other plants I didn’t have much use for

Back