• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone in the market for some Phals

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Renegayde! At that price,could not resist! The plants look pretty healthy with good root growth.
A few may be good starter plants for my daughters once the plants have settled in! My oldest daughter asked me Sunday what orchids would grow in her apartment!

The plants were shipped Monday and arrived yesterday evening! They look much better than the photograph! The foliage and roots are amazing! I think I got a very good deal! A third one is starting a spike.
He sent 18 of them in the containers shown,except for 4 that look like they were the ones in the big pot. It looks like they had been growing without media in these containers for awhile.The roots are very green and clean. Do people grow phals in straight hydro? I sent a question to the seller asking this. I am thinking of adding some promix,have some Phal mix from Carter and Holmes, to the containers for now.Will mount a few later. It will be fun!!
Thanks for the heads up!

Latest posts

Back