Anyone have a good e-mail for J&L Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been trying to get in touch with J&L Orchids for a couple of weeks now to place a pre-order of something that is not on their site and that needs to be in within a few days. I've tried twice and received no response when using their web site. This really makes no sense as it says on the site to please pre-order. I had spoken to Marguerite Web at the Deep Cut Show and she stated just touch base with them threw their web site. Any one have a good e-mail address?

I've been trying to get in touch with J&L Orchids for a couple of weeks now to place a pre-order of something that is not on their site and that needs to be in within a few days. I've tried twice and received no response when using their web site. This really makes no sense as it says on the site to please pre-order. I had spoken to Marguerite Web at the Deep Cut Show and she stated just touch base with them threw their web site. Any one have a good e-mail address?
Did you succeed? I saw Ines the owner at Redlands.

Latest posts

Back