Any masdavallia orchid growers out there (USA)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have recently gotten into masd. and attempted to contact Hawk Hill Orchids and got a reply to contact Gary at [email protected] Have gotten no response from them. Are they still in business, Hawk Hill that is? I know Colombian orchids still is. Are there any masd. dealers out there in the US other than J and L. I know Piping Rock also has a few. Anyone have divisions? Not too interested in species although did buy a few from one vender on E-bay. To me E-bay is hit or miss unless you know the vendor and they are not recent imports. Any help would be appreciated.

Gary is both Hawk Hill and Colombian Orchid Imports. I just got some plants from Colombian Orchid Imports (today!). I think Hawk Hill is kind of a casual affair for Gary and some of his colleagues.

I think Hillsview may sell some, but my interest is in species, so mostly I concentrate on the Latin American vendors that show up at shows, etc.

I have a fair group of Masdevallias but none currently for sale. If you can wait a couple years until I build up stock, I will be selling.

CHECK OUT Andy's orchids, deals in species, I've never have been disappointed with a purchase from them, large, healthy, robust plants

Note of caution: if you can not keep them cool you will kill them, speak from experience, have send quite a few to orchid heaven

Latest posts

Back