Any Ideas What This Is?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this orchid a long time ago from my grandfather, but unfortunately didn't make it since it goes dormant in winter, and I don't have much luck with plants that go dormant. However, I would like to try it again, but can't remember/don't know the genus and species of this one. Any ideas? The tag is pretty worn as well.

Something very interesting about it is that it made my room smell like fish oil.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 23
I got this orchid a long time ago from my grandfather, but unfortunately didn't make it since it goes dormant in winter, and I don't have much luck with plants that go dormant. However, I would like to try it again, but can't remember/don't know the genus and species of this one. Any ideas? The tag is pretty worn as well.

Something very interesting about it is that it made my room smell like fish oil.
Regarding your almost invisible well worn tag. Place the tag on a white background and photograph it, then place the tag on a black or very dark background and take another picture. The photos will reveal more than the plain tag does. Good luck

Latest posts

Back