Any golfers?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was driving to an appt late yesterday afternoon looking at all of the snow still on the ground and was surprised to three people in winter clothing out at the driving range! I know the sun was out and it was a toasty 29*f. But still! :crazy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was driving to an appt late yesterday afternoon looking at all of the snow still on the ground and was surprised to three people in winter clothing out at the driving range! I know the sun was out and it was a toasty 29*f. But still! :crazy:

Wow....that's crazy! We are hopeful to be out by April 15th but with the amount of snow we have that may be pushing it. Today is still -12c. :(:mad:

Wow....that's crazy! We are hopeful to be out by April 15th but with the amount of snow we have that may be pushing it. Today is still -12c. :(:mad:

That sounds good to me! My birthday is April 14th and I've made Mother Nature promise me the snow would all be gone.
...I totally put my primula's out in a planter this morning. So it HAS TO warm up. lol

My husband is going to be on the new ProV1 commercial next month. They had auditions for it back in the summer so I put his name in....he made it through all 3 cuts to get in. Not sure if they will have names to go with the faces on the commercial but if they do look for Steve.....that's my Honey! :smitten::smitten::smitten: I'll post a link when it is released.

I get treated pretty well by Titleist. In October I (and a few other Team Titleist members) was invited to test the 915 metals before they were released.....NICE clubs! I was given a big bag of swag as a thank you that included a dozen ProV1's along with hats, tools, t-shirt etc. Last year we had so many free boxes of ProV's in the basement it took all year to go through them. A definite perk to being a Team Titleist member. They treat everyone as though they are pros no matter their handicap. (I'm an 18)

Steve and I both just bought Scotty Camerons as well.....we happened to find demos at REALLY good prices. He got the California Monterey and I found the Newport Studio Stainless.

I would love a Golo but the price tag is a bit too much. Maybe in a year or two I can pick up a good used/demo for a steal. :clap:

Yep, Steve is a pretty good player.....not a beautiful swing but it gets the job done. :)

Once it's released, I think the new Golo will be selling for $ 369.95 here, so not cheap. As far as Steve's swing - at the end of the day, "It's not how, but how many" (strokes that is........

Hey Wendy! 'Spoke to Fran yesterday. She was watching some Pro Golfing on TV last week and she saw Steve's commercial. Pretty cool!

Yep, it's pretty neat-o seeing him on national TV. Today, while watching the Honda Classic, we saw my old commercial, then Steve's new one and then the one my best buddy's grandson is in. Pretty exciting!

Praying for Spring.....

That makes two of us. The long range forecast shows temps above freezing in two weeks. With any luck we'll be playing mid April. Fingers crossed....

Latest posts

Back