Any golfers?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiger still has an outside chance....although he's never won coming from behind. I'm rooting for Brandt Snedeker. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have booked my first round for tomorrow. Finally warm enough to get out. Good thing too as the first tournament is next Monday.

Good luck with your tournament.....keep it in the short stuff! Let us know how you do. :clap:

Had a swing analysis and fitting session with Callaway this saturday - they recommended me a Razr fit Xtreme senior shaft> costs +400€:mad::mad:

SO I just ordered a Titleist 910 D2 Driver instead for much less than half not sure that half price will make me drive half the distance:rollhappy:

the 913 D2 is a great driver -have played 4 rounds and I love it

the loft and lie can be set independently and once its finetuned you never touch it again

Great feel and great sound - straigther on most drives but have not yet seen any gain in lenght -:rollhappy:

Just had my birthday on the 8th and my wife presented me with a new electris golf trolley-- a Precision GTX 36hole battery german made and can't wait to use it. I'm 75 and the weather is atrocious in this part of the world. Been playing the game for over 66years and still as keen as ever although handicap is on the way up.

Awesome! My best golf buddy has an electric cart and she loves it.

I just got a set of Titleist 735.CM irons. Regular steel shaft. They do feel different from my old irons but I really like them.

Anybody Watches US open ?

The course seems really difficult - and average putting is 2 or above per green -
Great game though

Anybody Watches US open ?

The course seems really difficult - and average putting is 2 or above per green -
Great game though

I'm watching when I can. Tough course that Merion. It's not a pretty course either. The boys have their hands full playing this one!

I just got an invitation to audition for the newest Titleist commercial. Going on Saturday....if I make the cut the commercial shoot is on Monday. Pretty excited about getting the invitation. Wish me luck. I'll update when we get home on Saturday.

Thanks!

Because I play Tiltleist clubs and balls I am a member of their 'Team Titleist' club. They sent out a casting call to all members to apply for a spot on the commercial. We had to fill out a survey and include two recent photos. I was extremely surprised and thrilled to receive the audition request since there would have been so many applications. If I make the next cut and get into the commercial shoot on Monday I will get $200 (which will help pay for a day off work!), new shoes, outfit, hat, balls and glove. I don't expect to make the next cut as I think they will go for the better players but who knows. Either way it will be fun! I got the email today asking for my size just in case I make it. :D

Back