Ants in my lawn - How to kill?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume you mean pirogies....potato and potato/cheese but not sauerkraut or mushroom filled ones. :( I can only find good, fresh (non smoked), keilbasa at Easter but I can find Krakowska, with or without garlic at one meat market.

If you want to try grits but can't find any, let me know and I will mail some for you.

I think perogy has many spellings. I'm impressed that they are available in your area.

Do you think the grits will ship? I wouldn't mind trying them, for the ants, I may even eat some.

Kyle

Ron, do they sell perogies where in your parts?

Kyle

I know they sell pierogies in binghamton, syracuse, utica and I assume also in buffalo and albany. I know people who make home-made ones with saurkraut and other stuff... lots of eastern european populations along with italian in upstate and general ny state

i thought to be grits the corn meal had to be treated in soda ash or something like that...... I think they are just 'powdered' (ground up) or such in a box, like lentils and rice and barley. Other option is I know you can find specialty places that will sell them online. I did such a search looking for blue corn meal and found several places and options. maybe a search for 'hominy grits' or just 'grits'?

wow, quite the turn this thread has taken! ;)

Latest posts

Back