Antec?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, the white pouch comes from the 'Candor Luminesse' clone, which I beleive has an HCC. Selfings of this clone will produce many pure green and white primulinums, no yellow even with aging. This cross has 'Gold Nugget' as a parent. This clone is quite yellow and the largest, best formed primulinum I have ever seen. It was a collected plant, I have never had a chance to photograph it, I think its blooming right now. A first bloom selfing of 'Gold Nugget' is 'Golden Child'

3411.jpg

Both the flavum and the pupurascens forms of this species are wildly variable in shape and color - for a small sample goe to the primulinum section at http://ladyslipper.com/paphsp.htm , and when you start saying "hmmm" keep in mind that these are all collected plants pictured, no human tampering.

Antec Website ????????

I Tried To Access The Plant List This Am. Still Can't Get In.
Marco Are You Still Unable To Get Into The Site ??

Regards,

Olin

Hi Olin,

We don't have the webstore back up. Our help is on vacation, and it will be after then that we restart the webstore. The "informational" website is and has been running, only once or twice have I given thought to taking that down.

Latest posts

Back