Another stonei

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
I've really enjoyed seeing all the stonei posted here...so here's my submission to the stonei party.

first bloom seedling w/ 3 flowers...single growth plant with one new start. it's a vigorous plant so i've attempted to self-pollinate the first two flowers. hope i get a viable pod...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome! I have 4 adult plants (one bloomed last year), that look like theyr'e going to watch everyone else this year.

What's the parentage of your plant?

Hi Rick,

Yeah May & June seem to be the flowering times for stonei in my experience. so might be another year if you aren't seeing buds yet.

Parentage unknown on this plant. I bought it from Dean at Paphiness a year or two ago. Not sure whether he brought them in from Taiwan or elsewhere.

Wow! I am jealous! Great growing and absolute beauty! I wish I could see it live and I bet it looks even better in real life.

Paphman910

Awesome! .........
What's the parentage of your plant?

........Parentage unknown on this plant. I bought it from Dean at Paphiness a year or two ago. Not sure whether he brought them in from Taiwan or elsewhere.
A year or two? Wonder if it's from the same batch, I got one from Dean 6/07, the parents are 'Melancholy' x 'Penanko Pride'. I can only hope! :drool:

Back