Another round of guess the spike

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*is inconsolable and doesn't want to talk about his stupid, ugly, probably-poached-and-passed-off-as-seed-grown plant and thinks he should probably just burn his whole collection and call it quits *

*is inconsolable and doesn't want to talk about his stupid, ugly, probably-poached-and-passed-off-as-seed-grown plant and thinks he should probably just burn his whole collection and call it quits *
Now, now, we could need a bit of stiff, British upperlip here, one thinks! 🧐

Just joking, Tony... I wholeheartedly empathize with your disappointment. Though still, it ain't the end of the world! 😉

That's the most dramatic thing I've heard in a while and I have an 11 year old daughter lmao
*Inhales*
*Turns on opera voice & commences patter song*

Listen everybody I'm afraid you didn't hear or do you really wanna see a tenor fall apart in front of you it isn't just a plant who may be ruining it's life I mean we'll both of us be losing our identities I telephoned my therapist about it and he said to see him Monday but by Monday I'll be floating in the Hudson with the other garbage I'M NOT WELL.

*Inhales*
*Turns on opera voice & commences patter song*

Listen everybody I'm afraid you didn't hear or do you really wanna see a tenor fall apart in front of you it isn't just a plant who may be ruining it's life I mean we'll both of us be losing our identities I telephoned my therapist about it and he said to see him Monday but by Monday I'll be floating in the Hudson with the other garbage I'M NOT WELL.
I’m envisioning Carmen, Act II: La fleur que tu m'avais jetée, …

Just spend $275 on a supposed anitum, and then grow it for 6 years.

I'm four years in on that but mine are definitely anitum. I did get some good news yesterday from my new lab that they were able to salvage some of my anitum that the old lab screwed up so I ought to have flasks in a year or ten.

Latest posts

Back