Another round of guess the spike

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is adductum, I'mma kill it, along with its source. Slowly. With a dull fishing knife. (I hope you're paying attention, Tyler.)
Well my two supposed anitums here are shaking in their little booties… they are at comparable size to yours. I should expect buds too then lol. Unless they refused to cooperate AGAIN.

I’ll take that right 🌰 Tony lol.

Last edited:
That's what it looks like to me, but we'll find out soon enough. *sticks the kettle on and continues to polish the fishing knife*
I have a chance to own and grow all multifloral species discovered right now and am lucky to flower all species except ooii and richardianum, hence, I know what the flower sheath of each species looks like. Hope i bet wrongly this time, but…..

I have a chance to own and grow all multifloral species discovered right now and am lucky to flower all species except ooii and richardianum, hence, I know what the flower sheath of each species looks like. Hope i bet wrongly this time, but…..

I've flowered anitum and adductum both and I'm inclined to agree. I'll happily give it a home if it doesn't meet expectations 😂

Yes, anitum is darker, but joining to Tony, I don t care if adductum or anitum.Both are slow growing, hard to keep plant, so congrats on growing and budding!

Yes, anitum is darker, but joining to Tony, I don t care if adductum or anitum.Both are slow growing, hard to keep plant, so congrats on growing and budding!

I lost my adductum a couple of years ago and have found it impossible to replace, anitum is somewhat readily available if you're willing to pay and seems to grow a little easier.

I lost my adductum a couple of years ago and have found it impossible to replace, anitum is somewhat readily available if you're willing to pay and seems to grow a little easier.
Yes, agree, i lost my adductum, too, but anitums go well...I can t find adductum, too.

* shrug* can't say it was hard to grow, but it only has one flower. That could be because I've been growing it like I would grow anitum lol.

Latest posts

Back