Another questionable Sandie?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are right about that, but there is something unusual (i.e. wrong?) about the shoulders... We have had this story up in ST several times and I never know what to think.

It looks like the real McCoy to me but like David said, that ain't the plant you're getting. It will be awhile before you see the flower from that seedling. The seller has 408 marks at 100% so they seem honest enough.

PS. the first flower (in background) has the typical petal maturity for me. the last, front one, hasn't finished opening.

The flower looks to me to be a Michael Koopowitz. Sanderianum is very extreme in it's form. This one is not so. Also, the petals are too red and WAY too short. I've never seen a sanderianum with such short petals.

The flower looks to me to be a Michael Koopowitz. Sanderianum is very extreme in it's form. This one is not so. Also, the petals are too red and WAY too short. I've never seen a sanderianum with such short petals.

The petals thing was my thought, also.

Latest posts

Back