Another Paph. Michael Koopowitz from In Charm

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camellkc

Reaction score
This MK also comes from In Charm with the id number of 3696 (same as my clone). It has been cultivating by my friend and I am asked to share the blooms for your comment.

In my opinion, it is also a nice clone with red petals and dark color. Improvements on the dorsal flatness and shape (rounder) would make it as an excellent clone.

IMG_4047_zpselgs31kw.jpg

IMG_4046_zpsqjeigfty.jpg

I think the first one is closer to the truth. Sorry for the bad image coloring and poor photo quality.

Thanks -- I kinda figured the first was more accurate, but I wanted to be sure. It is very nice. One I wouldn't mind having in my collection.

I like the broad shoulders of the sepals. Also, looks like a great windowsill plant (larger flower to plant ratio).

Yes, the size of this clone is smaller. I have another MK that the size of mature growth is double as compared with this. However, the size of bloom somewhat similar.

Looks a bit like mine, that was bought as sanderianum btw. :mad:Its spiking now so I'll get pictures soon for comparison. Mine is probably not as nice as this one though:)

Looks a bit like mine, that was bought as sanderianum btw. :mad:Its spiking now so I'll get pictures soon for comparison. Mine is probably not as nice as this one though:)

Look forward to seeing the bloom's picture! I believe yours will do very well under your expert treatment, right?

Thank you, but not sure about that expert part:eek: it flowered two or three years ago and then I lost it on the ground and broke most of the leaves. It survived and is back now fortunately. Do not think it is as fine as yours though:p

Thank you, but not sure about that expert part:eek: it flowered two or three years ago and then I lost it on the ground and broke most of the leaves. It survived and is back now fortunately. Do not think it is as fine as yours though:p

I can tell you that the plant could still survive, recover and flower in a relatively short period after a deathful hit is the expert part!:):p

P.S. This MK is not mine and my MK form the same source has been shared in my other post. :)

Latest posts

Back