Another Paph dayanum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gore42

Since I'm messing around with my new photo lighting setup, you will all be subjected to an excessive number of large photos for a week or so, I suspect.

This dayanum opened a few days ago, so the petals may still spread out a bit, and the dorsal will probably flatten a little more, but I needed a new subject, and this one was the closest to being ready.

This bloom isn't quite as nice as my last one, form wise, but I still like it. The pouch is wider (and wonky) and the dorsal is a bit shorter, so it has a more stout look. And now for the photos.

paph-dayanum-2.jpg

paph-dayanum-2-far.jpg

paph-dayanum-2-close.jpg

paph-dayanum-2-side.jpg

paph-dayanum-2-back-mid.jpg

Hope you like them, and hope that it didn't take more than 10 minutes for this page to load for you :)

As Ever,
Matthew Gore

Hi Matthew,

Congratulations - your P. dayanum is gorgeous and so are your photos - absolutely first class (allererste Sahne - like Germans say). Perhaps you know the term from your time in Austria ??:confused: I think I read that somewhere.
In my eyes everything in your photos is absolutely perfect.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

Vielen Dank, GuRu! Solche woerter habe ich nicht seit funfzehn Jahre gehoert :) I'm afraid that my German is pretty rusty now... one of these days I'll just have to go back for a few months and get caught up :)

- Matthew Gore

Very nice again. Really have to grab one of these when I see one. Thanks for the great photos.
Barb.

Latest posts

Back